Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL)
Name of the Post :- MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
Telecom Operations (External)
STARTING DATE :- 26.12.2018
LAST DATE :- 26.01.19
About BSNL-Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL): BSNL is the state owned Indian Telecom Company by the Indian Government. BSNL Headquartered in New Delhi and operating across the country to provide Broadband, Landline, Mobile service Except for Mumbai & New Delhi. BSNL provides Mobile GSM service in the brand name of Cellone and it’s the 5th Largest Telephone operator.
BSNL Recruitment 2019
BSNL Recruiting Entry level graduates through the competitive exam (direct recruitment) or GATE 2018 Examination. To join the posts like Junior Telecom Officers (JTO) candidates need to have valid GATE 2019 scores. For the posts like Management Trainee (MT), Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) candidates can apply directly. At Present, Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment notification is announced by the BSNL at www.bsnl.co.in. Eligible candidates can apply for this position from 26 January 2019 onwards.
BSNL Recruitment for Management Trainee (Telecom Operations):
|Job Role||Management Trainee (Telecom Operations)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||26 December 2018|
|Last Date||26 January 2019|
BSNL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degree or equivalent Engineering degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer/IT & Electrical with minimum 60% marks
(55% for SC/ST candidates) and should have completed the course on a regular full time
basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University
recognized under Indian Law.
- MBA or M.Tech. (on a regular full time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law).
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2019): Below 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 15 years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
- 13 years for OBC-PWD candidates
- 10 years for OC-PWD candidates
- 5 years for BSNL employees
- Others as per Govt. rules.
List of vacancies: 300 Posts
- External candidates (Open Market) – 150 Posts
- Internal candidates – 150 Posts
BSNL Recruitment – MT Selection Process:
- The candidates shall have to undergo an Assessment Process (Online) comprising management aptitude, cognitive & technical knowledge sections.
- All candidates appearing in the “On-line Assessment Process” shall be given a score based on their performance in the “On-line Assessment Process”.
- Candidates will be shortlisted from “On-line Assessment Process” Qualified Candidates’ and merit list will be prepared.
- Based on number of posts and order in merit list, the candidates shall be called for Document Verification, Group Discussion and Interview.
Scheme of On-line Assessment Process:
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
40% FOR GENERAL CANDIDATES
36% FOR OBC CANDIDATES
33% FOR SC/ST CANDIDATES
RS 2200 FOR OC/OBC CANDIDATES
- 11OO FOR SC/ST CANDIDATES
Mode of Payment:
ONLINE MODE THROUGH INTERNET BANKING, CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD.
How to apply BSNL Recruitment 2019 for MT?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this positions in online from 26 December 2018 to 26 January 2019.
BSNL Recruitment for Junior Telecom Officer:
|Job Role||Junior Telecom Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||Apply using GATE 2019 score.|
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
The mode of selection is through VALID GATE SCORE-2019 which has been conducted by IIT Madras, in the month of February 2019.
How to apply BSNL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online through GATE 2019 Score.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 1st September 2018
- Closing Date of Application Form: 21st September 2018
- Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application:1 October 2018
- Date of Examination: 2,3,9,10 February 2019
- Announcement of GATE-2019 Results: 16 March 2019.
- Opening/Closing date of online registration in BSNL website: Intimated later.
Selection Process of BSNL Management Trainee (Telecom Operations) Jobs 2019
The selection of candidates based on the performance in three stages. They are written exam, GD & interview. Those who perform well in these three stages those can select for the required positions, after completing the selection process, the officials announce the final merit list. The stages of the selection process is:
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
For the students who go to attend the exam all can check the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd MT (Telecom Operations) Exam Pattern 2019. Moreover, the pattern of the question will be multiple choice objective type questions (MCQ) with negative marking. All candidates will undergo a common multiple-choice type ON-LINE Assessment Process of three hours consisting of the following three sections. By using the exam paper pattern the candidates can know the number of questions, number of marks, the names of the sections, and total time duration.
STRUCTURE OF THE EXAM:
|Section||Type of Questions||Components||Total Marks||Exam Period|
|I||Multiple Choice Questions||Management Aptitude||150||3 Hours|
|II||Cognitive Ability (Aptitude, Reasoning, Verbal Ability)||150|
The BSNL Management Trainee Written Test consists of the following features:
- The exam is of Objective type i.e. it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam will be conducted for a total of 450 marks.
- Duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- The exam consists of 3 sections.
- Each section consists of 150 marks.
- There is a negative marking for every wrong answer.
The BSNL Management Trainee Syllabus 2019 is available for download on this page. Candidates can check for BSNL MT Syllabus & Exam Pattern to start their preparation.
The BSNL Management Trainee Exam consists of the following subjects:
- Management Aptitude.
- Cognitive Ability.
- Technical Knowledge.
- General Management
- Managerial Economics
- Management Information Systems
- Accounting and Finance
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Current Events of National & International Importance.
- Telecom Knowledge etc.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Reasoning Ability.
- Analytical Ability.
- Logical Ability.
- Verbal Ability.
- Comprehension etc.
Telecom Operations Stream
- Materials and Components.
- Signals and Systems.
- Physical Electronics, Electronics Devices and IC’s.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Network Theory.
- Analog Electronics Circuits.
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Communications Systems.
- Digital Electronics Circuits.
- Computer Engineering.
- Microwave Engineering.
- Power Electronics etc.
Telecom Finance Stream
- Financial Management.
- Financial Management in PSEs.
- Cost Accounting.
- Principles of Taxation.
- Advanced Accounting.
- Companies Act 1956.
- Financial Statements.
- Bare Acts etc
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Embedded Figures.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decision Making.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Number Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Alphabet Series.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Number Ranking.
- Data Interpretation.
- Blood Relations.
Quantitative Aptitude & Data Sufficiency
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Time and Work.
- Chain Rule.
- Height and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Compound Interest.
- Boats and Streams.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Surds and Indices.
- Time and Distance.
- Races and Games.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Stocks and Share.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Problems on Ages.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Para Completion.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Joining Sentences.
- Passage Completion.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Spotting Errors.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BSNL Management Trainee MT 2019 Telecom:
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
GET IN GEAR GUYS AND PREPARE WELL.
ALL THE BEST
15 December 2018
FOR MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE