DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Mechanic||19||Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.1900/-|
|2||Junior Technical Assistant||01||Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/-|
|3||Technical Assistant||10||Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2800/-|
|4||Assistant Programmer||02||Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-|
|5||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01||Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600/-|
|6||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||01||Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-|
|7||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01||Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-|
1. Junior Mechanic :- Three years State Board Diploma (or equivalent) in the relevant (or an allied) subject/field.
2. Junior Technical Assistant :- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) with one (01) year Industrial/Lab experience in the desired trade.
3. Technical Assistant :- Three years State Board Diploma (or equivalent) in the relevant (or an allied) subject/field with five (05) years Industrial/Laboratory Experience in the desired trade.
4. Assistant Programmer :- Master’s degree in Computer Application/Computer Science or M.Tech (with specialization in computer application) or B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Information Technology/Software Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent
5. Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical) :- Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent
6. Junior Engineer (Electrical) :- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in the relevant field from a recognized university or equivalent.
Application Fee :- Rs.500/-
LAST DATE :- 20.02.2019
FOR MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE